YOU KNOW IT'S TIME FOR A MARRIAGE RETREAT WHEN..
- She sets the table and you're the only one who gets a paper plate.
- Lately, the family dog has been getting better cuts of meat than you.
- All week long she's only been making her side of the bed.
- Life is so stressful at your house, you've been in the bathtub since August.
- Your picture in his wallet has been replaced by a Kroger's discount
- The last night out he planned involved the laundromat.
- With all your fighting, more flying objects can be seen in your house than at Roswell.
- You catch yourself trying to figure out a way to drop the kids off at church for summer Vacation Bible School and pick them up after the Christmas pageant.
- The last picnic lunch you shared was some crackers and Cheeze Whiz you found under the front seat when the car broke down.
“I’d go to the end of the world for my husband.
Of course, if he’d just stop and ask directions,
I woudn’t have to.” --Martha Bolton